The Inbetweeners Animation Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Inbetweeners Animation Club

A forum for the members and friends of The Inbetweeners Animation Club at The Art Institute of TN - Nashville

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Everyone Requesting Commissions (Read this first)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zombie_King

Admin

Selling your art to the world at large is highly encouraged in this club. We want you to be able to expand your diet from noodles to solid foods. And because of that we want to help you become successful at selling your art here. With that in mind, Allow me to suggest a few ideas for posting here:

• Please, inform the general public of pricing, what you are willing to do and what is off limits.

• This is a PG-13 place. Do not offer or request vulgar acts or images in any topics. If you are seeking to buy or sell sexually explicit art, do not do it here. There are other places for that, and the people on this site are your future co-workers, we don't want to know your fetishes.

• If you are offering your art, display your art. Link to your Deviant art, or a forum topic depicting your art, or just post an example of what the viewer can expect in your topic. People want to see what they are paying for, so please, show off.

That is it, nothing too fancy, just some friendly advice. If I missed anything, or if you think my post is silly/stupid, or you have any questions, I will gladly see you in the comments.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum