The Inbetweeners Animation Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Inbetweeners Animation Club

A forum for the members and friends of The Inbetweeners Animation Club at The Art Institute of TN - Nashville

You are not connected. Please login or register

Currently Accepting Commissions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Currently Accepting Commissions Empty Currently Accepting Commissions Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm

andrejamesshortii

Hello world at large!

I'm currently accepting commissions. There are rules and they are simple. I won't draw anything depicted acts of a sexually explicit, vulgar, or degrading nature to either gender, including but not limited to depictions of rape, assault, graphic exposure of sexual organs, scenes of sexual acts highlighting penetration and/or mutilation of genitals, bodily waste, etc. I also will not accept anything that promotes abuse towards women, children, animals... basically anything that breathes, including but not limited to kidnapping, torture, mutilation, rape, or inappropriate sexual acts involving minors or animals. Other than that, all is fair game! The prices are listed below. All art is 2D.

If interested send me an email to my account, andrejamesshortii@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!

Andre James Short II

Original Art
Got an idea in mind but don't quite have the skills to bring them to life? Imagining a new world you'd like to see in reality? Send me a brief description to the email provided below and watch your ideas come to life!

Basic
One character. No backgrounds. ---------------------> $15
with colour-----------------------------------------> $25

Advanced
Full scene with character(s) and background.--------->starting at $35
with colour ----------------------------------------->starting at $50

Licensed character art
Ever wanted to see Bugs Bunny playing pool with Mickey Mouse while getting pick-pocketed by Spiderman? Now you can! See your favorite character in any situation of your mind's creation! Open to all genres!

Basic
One character. No backgrounds.------------------------>$5
with colour------------------------------------------->$15

Advanced
Full scene with character(s) and background.-----------> starting at $20
with colour -------------------------------------------> starting at $40

[b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum