The Inbetweeners Animation Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Inbetweeners Animation Club

A forum for the members and friends of The Inbetweeners Animation Club at The Art Institute of TN - Nashville

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commissions by Sean McDonald - 3D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissions by Sean McDonald - 3D Empty Commissions by Sean McDonald - 3D Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:40 pm

bewsii

I won't go in to details on pricing due to the fact that 3d artwork is quite time consuming and I've never accepted commissions before now, however, if you have something you want done in 3D.. shoot me an email and I am willing to work on something for you.

I can do any hard surface / inorganic object or scene you can create. I will need rough sketches of the object you want modeled along with details of the colors or textures you would like. I can do an entire scene or just a specific object you may need. Prices will depend on whether or not you just want the render or the entire 3d file to use for yourself, and how much time I estimate it will take.

Turnaround time will vary greatly on what you want done and how much spare time I have outside of class and assignments. For reference of my abilities, you are welcome to check the link(s) below;

https://theinbetweenersclub.forumotion.com/t6-my-collection-of-3d-art-past-present-and-future-sean-mcdonald

Sean McDonald
3d Modeler

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum